Apple has updated its "Your Verse" campaign with a new segment dedicated to sports-related concussions. This is a subject that has garnered a lot of media attention in recent months, as NFL players await a proposed $765 million settlement. Apple points out that concussions aren't just a football issue and points out how the iPad is being used in recovery from these injuries.
Other news from Monday afternoon includes:
- It looks like construction is getting underway at Apple's new campus in Cupertino, as the old HP buildings are being demolished. Video has popped up on YouTube.
- On today's list of Apple hires includes a privacy counsel and a new top lobbyist to represent the company's interests on Capitol Hill.
- A keen-eyed developer spotted what looked to be an app discovery feature that could be coming to the iOS App Store soon.
And kick back with these features:
- Rumor Roundup: "Flop"
- JibJab's StoryBots will hook kids and their parents too
- Emails reveal that Steve Jobs angrily called Sergey Brin over Google's recruitment of Apple's Safari team
- How The Simpsons came up with the "Mapple" universe
- Apple, Comcast, and net neutrality