Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow launched in 2003 as the third Game Boy Advance entry in Konami's long-running Castlevania series, and later saw a sequel in the early Nintendo DS release Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Futuristic racer F-Zero: GP Legend was originally released in 2004, and joins its 2001 GBA predecessor F-Zero: Maximum Velocity as one of the first games announced for the Wii U's Game Boy Advance lineup.
Retro-focused Japanese studio M2 announced today that it developed the technology behind the Wii U's Game Boy Advance software emulation, following up on its recent work in Sega's 3D Classics series for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18