What's everyone playing this weekend?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): Finals. And maybe some Don't Starve, because I need to see somebody clearly more miserable.
- Anthony John Agnello (@AJohnAgnello): Getting my gluttony on in Kirby Triple Deluxe, laughing at Surge ads in The Longest Journey, and trying in vain to not be absolute garbage at Titanfall.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): More Kirby Triple Deluxe, then more Albert Odyssey on the Sega Saturn.
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): Hearthstone. Always and forever, Hearthstone. I'm this close to proposing to Hearthstone, and making an honest woman out of ... that faux card game. This suddenly took a turn for the depressing.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): Tetris, Dr. Mario and Super Mario Bros. I'll be in a cabin up north with my old NES all weekend. Mmm.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): I should probably be playing something fresher, but I'm stuck between Final Fantasy X (remastered) and Castle of Illusion (remade).
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): Going to hopefully reach the World Cup in 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, then check out Octodad on PS4.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): Dark Souls 2 is kind of breezy compared to the original, but I'm still loving it.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba, Twitch): Dangerously close to a triforce of Final Fantasy X, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, and Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn. I do play other types of games, I really do.
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): I'm gonna grab Thief and finally start looting the city of ... *looks up what the city is called* ... seriously? "The City?" Well, I can see this is going to be an Oscar-worthy screenplay. Oh well, I'm in it for the treasure. Also, hopefully I can catch up to Susan in FF14 and see if playing with someone is more fun than solo.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): Grinding away at Final Fantasy 14, which I'm not at all sure I like yet. Of course, I haven't figured out how to do half the things in the game, and I can't stand what my character's wearing, so that's part of it. Also taking a whack at Child of Light.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): Real-life Tetris with all of my stuff and a moving truck.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): Brand new computer is built and it's a beast! I think I'll play something that really pushes the limit of my machine like Cookie Clicker. That has PhysX support, right?