Capcom attributed some of its increased profits to its Monster Hunter 4 sales in Japan as well as that of Dead Rising 3 for Xbox One. It shipped over four million copies of Monster Hunter 4 as of December, as well as one million copies of Dead Rising 3 by the end of 2013. The publisher also reported a 1.5 percent increase year-over-year in operating income to 10,299 million yen ($101 million) as well as an ordinary income of 10,946 million yen ($107 million) for the year.
For the next fiscal year, ending March 31, 2015, Capcom projects net sales of 80,000 million yen ($786 million) and an operating income of 10,500 million yen ($103 million).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Microsoft Xbox One