Boxing and Baseball will round out Wii Sports Club's five-game roster in Japan on June 27. The games can be activated for a 24-hour period for 200 yen each, or purchased for free play as a 1,000-yen two-pack. A retail version of Wii Sports Club, which includes Boxing and Baseball in addition to previously released Tennis, Bowling, and Golf minigames, will hit Japanese store shelves in July.
Nintendo of America has not revealed a North American release date for Wii Sports Club's final two minigames, and a retail version has not been announced.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18