Sometimes you need the professionalism of a briefcase to carry your MacBook; other times, you need both hands free so a backpack is the answer. The HEX Convertible Laptop Briefcase (US$109.95) provides both a clean-looking briefcase and a race-through-airports backpack in one sleek package. Check out the specs below, watch the video review, and then enter our giveaway to win this versatile bag.
- Outside dimensions: 16.5 x 11.5 x 8.75 inches (41.9 x 29.2 x 22.2 cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs, 2 oz (approx. 1 kg)
- Interior padded & fleece-lined 15" MacBook slot, interior zippered gear pocket, external zippered iPad pocket
- 2 external gear pockets and rear document pocket
- Quickly converts from a briefcase to backpack
- Zippered pockets designed for both horizontal and vertical orientation
- Slim profile design
While the HEX Convertible Laptop Briefcase is certainly versatile and can handle a 15-inch MacBook Pro, it's a bit pricy compared to other laptop bags and somewhat plain-looking. If you're carrying a 13-inch or smaller MacBook Pro or Air, you might want to consider the equally-versatile and much sportier Hayward or Westmore Convertible Laptop Sleeves and save fifty bucks in the process.
Rating: 3 stars out of 4 stars possible
With summer travel heading your way both for business and pleasure, the HEX Convertible Laptop Briefcase could be just the thing for carrying your MacBook Pro all over the world. We're giving one away, courtesy of HEX. Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before May 24, 2014 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing and will receive a HEX Convertible Laptop Briefcase valued at $109.95
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.