Reviews for Watch Dogs were formed with all the gestational efforts and subsequent knee-jerk commenter fervor that we haven't seen since the original Assassin's Creed. Our review basically equated the Watch Dogs experience with that of being a wizard in modern times. Let's see what others downloaded from the experience ...
Gallery | 7 Photos
Watch Dogs (Review)
- USGamer (100/100): "Once you finish the meaty and often challenging campaign, there are plenty of other things to do. And if you like the multiplayer options, that'll further extend the life you can wring from this."
- Escapist (90/100): "Polished to a mirror sheen, and bursting with content, Watch Dogs is a great looking game with a thriving open world and an empowering premise. It suffers from being an amalgamation of every other major Ubisoft game, to the point where it doesn't feel as fresh as it deserves to, but it's still a varied, rich, thoroughly dense experience."
- Edge (80/100): "It's all a bit of a muddle, suggesting an unwarranted lack of confidence in the core systems, and at times the most keenly anticipated game of this new generation leans too heavily on the conventions of the past. "
- Eurogamer (70/100): "It doesn't get anything horribly wrong, but nor does it excel at any of the genre beats it so faithfully bangs out. It's good, and yet that always feels like a criticism when a game comes weighed down by this much hype. "
- Giant Bomb (3/5): "But hey, Watch Dogs 2? That'll probably be pretty cool."