With the update, Pikmin 3 now supports four control options, including the added touch interface: traditional GamePad buttons, Wii U Pro Controller, and the Wii's classic Remote and Nunchuk combo.
The change comes to Pikmin 3 in time for the game to be offered as a selection in Nintendo's Mario Kart 8 promotion, which offers players a free downloadable title from a limited list for purchasing Nintendo's hit racing title.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18