"When we reach our next goal of $5,000,000, we'll also be able to bring the service to mobile phones, Android, game consoles like XBOX and PlayStation, and set-top boxes like AppleTV and ROKU," updated text on the program's Kickstarter page reads. Unfortunately, we're not sure which PlayStation or Xbox systems LeVar Burton and crew are referencing, but seeing as how the crowdfunding campaign has already hit $3 million, it might not be long before we find out.
Hopefully we gamers can keep it together should Mr. Burton and his program appear via our consoles. But we know it can be hard meeting your childhood heroes.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One