That mini Mario factory just doesn't let up – Mario vs. Donkey Kong is coming to the Wii U eShop, as revealed by a debut trailer on Nintendo's YouTube channel. In the trailer, the player uses the stylus to guide wind-up heroes over spikes, steep drops and other obstacles that are generally hazardous to miniature toys, but levels can also be created and shared over Miiverse.
A star-based currency can be spent to unlock new level-building components or figurines like Luigi. If you're feeling particularly generous, you can leave star-based tips for the creators of stages played on Miiverse. Comments can also be left on pages displaying stages for download, in case players get stumped on a solution or just want to tell others whether a level is worth playing.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18