Battlefield Hardline pulls players out of the military's theatre of war and puts them in the role as cops and robbers, vying for the biggest stack of cash.
In Joystiq's latest video preview, Editor-in-Chief Ludwig Kietzmann battles for both sides: As an officer in the world's most brutal police force (yikes) and as a criminal on the hunt for his next big score.
Developed by Visceral Games – makers of the Dead Space franchise – Battlefield Hardline is coming to the PC, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PS3 on October 21. EA surprised onlookers at its E3 media briefing, announcing and launching a beta for the game on PC and PS4.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One