"This is just my own broad thinking, but we're probably going to draw the line on Final Fantasy. This will be the last Theatrhythm featuring Final Fantasy," Hazama said. "I'm thinking about other titles with music that we produce, we can do something with that."
Now, we may not be professional game developers, but considering how well the Hitman series translated into a mobile app/board game hybrid, might we suggest Agent 47: The Musical? Or maybe Lara Croft: Tune Raider? Eh? Eh?
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27