Octodad is swapping his formal suit pants for Shorts – a round of free DLC that brings new levels of weird scenarios for everyone's favorite cephalopod to explore. "Octodad Shorts" include the following, humorously bullet-pointed content, as outlined by developer Young Horses:
- Over 40 new objectives!
- Over 20 breakable plates!
- Over 0 unconscious ragdolls!
- An unspecified amount of new octopus sounds!
- Probably a pizza!
Young Horses has sold more than 250,000 copies of Octodad: Dadliest Catch since its launch in January, studio co-founder Philip Tibitoski wrote on Facebook – 90,000 of those were on PC, Mac and Linux before the game hit PS4 on April 22.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 85
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Weight 6.17 lb
- Released 2013-11-15