add more to the games that need playing. The end of the year flood begins in late August.
What's everyone playing?
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): Shovel Knight whenever I'm trying to avoid reading about security factors, revenue recognition and expense recognition. So, I guess I'll be playing a lot of Shovel Knight.
- Anthony John Agnello (@AJohnAgnello): BEHOLD! I break my veil of Internet silence to proclaim that I will be playing some Ys: Memories of Celceta whilst on the road. And while I won't be playing it, I will be reading the second book of The Witcher. It's called Blood of Elves, and it's going to be profoundly difficult to read on a northbound bus without embarrassment. Look at this. Does he really need an axe and a sword? Come on, Geralt, buddy. Get it together.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): I'm playing Earnest Evans on the Sega Genesis and its difficulty is VEXING. I will not let this game beat me.
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): The Steam Summer Sale has prompted me to play through Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines again. Not just because it's an amazingly realized roleplaying game - bugs and all - but also because it was only $5. The insanity of a Malkavian run is easily worth the cost of a hamburger.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): The adorable, delightfully dark Road Not Taken.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): Shovel Knight, Child of Light and 1,001 Spikes. I've declared war on the third dimension!
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake, which is delightful. Then I'm going to check out The Nightjar on Anthony's recommendation. Both on iPad.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): More Shovel Knight, maybe? Beyond that, studying up on improv comedy and continuing to practice Lou Reed's "Perfect Day" on my Ukulele.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba, Twitch): I unexpectedly stormed through the first three Rogue Legacy bosses. Unfortunately, it's evidently clear the remaining ones are going to take me all weekend.
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): Brigmore Witches was on sale, so now I have no excuse to not finish the story I started a year ago in Dishonored. But if I need respite from that dark and dreary world, the Pandora-like planet Nexus is waiting in WildStar.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): Collecting more ingredients and dumping them in a pot for Atelier Rorona, then listening to the sweet, sweet sounds of Benedict Cumberbatch in The Nightjar. Also probably trying to kill the world a few times in Plague, Inc., because really, the world has it coming.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): Definitely more of The Witcher 2, with Valiant Hearts standing in whenever I need a break from swinging blades and slinging spells.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): I've returned to Watch Dogs but have found it infinitely frustrating and disappointing. I may try Valiant Hearts or sit by the pool and read a book!