The update also dismisses the idea of a $500 million budget orbiting around Destiny, which Activision CEO Bobby Kotick described as a "$500 million bet" last month. While Bungie's update concedes that we would have to "ask Activision people" about the marketing budget's size, it concludes that Destiny's budget, "including associated marketing costs and pizza Wednesdays, is nowhere near 500 million dollars."
Lastly, anyone that's eager to know more about the achievements they'll chase in Destiny's planetary cluster can find a full list in Bungie's update.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One