Giving credence to this (only semi-) outlandish theory is a VHS-era tape that's been transferred to YouTube by the Backloggery on how to beat Shovel Knight. The timelines are colliding! SAVE YOURSELVES!
We've placed the "How To Win" video after the break. SPOILER WARNING right up front that it gives away the entire game!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo Wii U