But what could this riddle mean...? Lego Batman 3... if you take the L away from Lego, you get ego... or "I." I Batman 3... or, maybe... I'm Batman No. 3. The third Batman... would be Adam West. Ergo, Adam West must play himself in Lego Batman 3! Quick, to the Joymobile!
Is the TV show's superheroic actor truly in Traveller's Tales' new Lego adventure? Find out this fall on all bat-channels, namely Xbox 360, Xbox One, Vita, PS3, PS4, PC, Wii U and 3DS.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Sony PlayStation Vita PCH-2000
Sony PlayStation 4
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One