Though producer Takeshi Miyazoe originally claimed From had no plans for Dark Souls 2 downloadable additions, the developer changed course following the game's success at retail. When Crown of the Sunken King debuts on July 22, it will reportedly transport players to a wholly new realm "where stepped pyramids span a vast underground cavern."
Each chapter of the DLC trilogy will be priced at $10 on release.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One