EA and BioWare's Dragon Age: Inquisition would like to go big and go home when it launches this November - which is to say it's getting ready to show off environments much larger than those seen in previous Dragon Age games, and it would very much like for you to buy it and take it home. The shelves of a store are so cold and lonely, you see.
In this Joystiq video preview, Editor-in-Chief Ludwig Kietzmann and Community Manager Anthony John Agnello explore the continent of Thedas in search of dragons and adventure, and find instead a game that teaches them the value of trying something new. Also, jumping.
Dragon Age: Inquisition begins its hunt November 18 on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One