A Nintendo of Europe spokesperson confirmed the delay to Joystiq this morning: "In order to optimize the best possible launch timing for Europe, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, originally announced as coming to Wii U in Winter 2014, is now confirmed to launch in the European market in January 2015."
To find out why it could be another feather in the Wii U's cap, check out our E3 preview.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18