Nintendo introduced Ganondorf as a playable character for Hyrule Warriors during last night's Nintendo Direct livestream dedicated to the game. As it turns out, Club Nintendo members will have access to two special outfits for Ganondorf in the game as well. Those that buy Hyrule Warriors and register the game with Nintendo's loyalty program between September 26 and October 23 will receive a download code for the DLC, which features costumes inspired by Ganondorf's appearances in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
As the primary villain of the Legend of Zelda series, "The Demon King" Ganondorf will annihilate hordes of enemies with dark magic-like moves and his great sword. Hyrule Warriors will launch on September 26 for Wii U and will feature local cooperative multiplayer and some form of online play, though it won't have an online campaign.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18