EA spokesperson John Reseburg confirmed with Bloomberg that Madden NFL add-on content revenue grew by 350 percent year-on-year in the financial quarter ending June 30. Reseburg notes that Madden NFL 15 will be a "major contributor" to expected revenue growth in the publisher's sports sector.
Add-on content featured in the Ultimate Team modes for the FIFA and Madden franchises drove significant revenue gains over the last year, and EA aims to stabilize its virtual economy with stricter rules banning coin sellers and card-trading bots.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One