- Display / readability This is the first e-reader I have owned, I didn't believe the hype that the screen would be just like reading a book, and it's not. It is better than a book.
- Battery life I have still never ran out of juice. I typically just use the Kindle during my 45 minute train commute each date, and plug it up whenever i remember to.
- Store and selection of titles Being a Kindle Prime member I am able to rent a book a month for free, and these aren't just any old books, several are best sellers.
- Ease of use Without a keyboard Typing can be a pain, but how often would you really need to type on an e-reader?
- Document support No comments
- Storage capacity No comments
- Durability I just toss my Kindle in my back pack and forget about it, i don't worry about having it in a case or anything.
- Design and form factor The only thing that I could possibly critique about the Kindle is that it isn't super easy to use with just one hand. Turning a page and holding it is tricky.
- Portability (size / weight) Man this thing is super thin, and super light. There isn't a time that I hold the Kindle that I'm not amazed at it's size and weight.
I opted for no keyboard, and I do not regret it. Sure there are times that it would be nice to have a keyboard but 99% of the time you are just reading with no need to type.
1 person found this review helpful