- Features It's missing a lot of "tablet" features. No cameras at all, no ambient light sensor. No hardware buttons such as volume or home.
- Display Good color reproduction without being overblown, deep blacks, great viewing angles. Definitely the best display for $199.
- Battery life I get easily a week out of it reading for an hour or more every day.
- Ease of use Sometimes the UI can be confusing.
- Storage capacity For $199, 8 GB isn't bad, and storage really isn't the point.
- Design and form factor The design is bland, though functional. The 7" form factor is perfect for reading though.
- Portability (size / weight) It's not much heavier than a Kindle Touch, and very thin.
- Durability The soft-touch plastic back feels very durable; with the Gorilla Glass display, you don't have to feel as if it will get damaged in your bag without a case.
2 people find this review helpful