Tips for writing a discussion
- Choose an engaging title so people will be encouraged to read it.
- Write as much as you'd like in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new reply notifications!
1. iPhone 5 - Yeah, yeah. A new edition is coming out soon with a new coat of paint and an oil change. But this thing is critical for me being connected each day. I'm sure if I was using a different phone, it'd also be at the top of this list.... Read more →
I'm skeptical that it takes them this long to prepare these new features for older devices. And even if it did, they could be working on these patches at the same time as they're... Read more →
If you’re a gdgt member, you already know about our lists; you can build a list of every gadget you currently have, used to have, or want, share those lists with friends on social networks, and see what gadgets you have in common with your friends on gdgt. The lists are also a great way for us to track which new products are most popular with our members, and the tables below show some interesting patterns. As expected, there are a lot of... Read more →
Over the past year, we’ve scored well over a thousand gadgets. Most of those are good products, with gdgt Scores in the mid 70s to low 80s. These are gadgets you aren’t likely to be disappointed with if you get them, but they’re not likely to wow you either. But we also scored some truly great devices, with scores in the upper 80s and 90s, as well as some that were just awful, with scores as low as 50. As with all of the products we... Read more →
It's Black Friday today. And while we don't necessarily think you should spend the day waiting in line at the mall, it is the official start of the holiday shopping season, so you just might be able to pick up some bargains. To help you get started, we've partnered with Best Buy to pick some great gadgets for everyone on your gift list. (http://gdgt.com/hub/best-buy/). These include some of our favorite products, like the Apple MacBook Air, Amazon... Read more →
Has it bothered you that the light is impossible to turn completely off? How has the reading experience been so far, compared with other Kindles?
* Perfectly Balanced Whiteness (backed up by ALL the images on the product page)
* We worked on Kindle Paperwhite for over two years to perfect the uniformity of the... Read more →
Based on Amazon's approach -- CEO Jeff Bezos made it clear today that the company's approach is to highlight... Read more →