- Display / readability Beautiful screen, with or without the backlight turned up. Super easy to read, with excellent resolution.
- Battery life I charge it just for fun sometimes. Seriously though, if you don't keep the radio turned on except when you sync it lasts forever. Even with WiFi on it's great
- Store and selection of titles Amazon store is just the beginning - check out the wealth of material at your local library!
- Ease of use Just a bit of getting used to, but once you do it is a breeze to use.
- Document support No comments
- Storage capacity I don't tend to need even the 2GB it has on board, but since it is a downgrade from previous generation, I leave this at "good".
- Durability I haven't, but dropping this from a normal height would probably just scuff it a bit.
- Design and form factor Love the feel of the device while reading and it looks great.
- Portability (size / weight) Very light, fits in your pocket should you choose. I keep it in an awesome Pad and Quill case, which makes it just like a small hardcover book.
0 people find this review helpful