- Display / readability Unbelievable clarity, easy on the eyes for long readability time
- Battery life Hasn't run out of battery yet, what more can I say.
- Store and selection of titles All of Amazon, who would want more :)
- Ease of use I've had a second generation Kindle, and have wanted to touch it for years. The touch feels very intuitive.
- Document support Lots of documentation, waiting for you when you first turn the unit on, I sure wish all devices had this level of support.
- Storage capacity Would like more storage and to be able to add your own storage. The ability to add your own books to the device as well as music will fill quickly.
- Durability Very nice packaging and feel.
- Design and form factor The screen, weight, size, ability to hold in one hand, all very well designed.
- Portability (size / weight) Feels like a small paperback. Can hold it comfortably for hours, literally.
0 people find this review helpful