- Ease of use IOS6 maintains Apple's intuitive and well known interface. As always, you can pick up an IOS device and within a moment you instinctively figure out the basics
- Speed Interface very responsive even on a 3 year old iPhone 3GS.
- Configurability iOS 6 adds new configuration options / more granular privacy options. This is, however, one of the few areas that show limits of the simple interface. (clutter)
- Ecosystem (apps, drivers, etc.) Still the most robust app ecosystem. Developers have been very active delivering updates since IOS6 went live earlier this week.
- Openness The trade off with Apple is that some apps / functions are prohibited. In theory more secure, but some functions I would like are not possible.
4 people find this review helpful