- Ease of use iOS has always been stupid-simple, and that's still the case.
- Speed All devices I've tested iOS 6 on (iPhone 4, 4S, new iPad) have ran it flawlessly.
- Configurability It has some improvements, but its far from android in that department. And it's not necessarily a bad thing.
- Ecosystem (apps, drivers, etc.) Apple has always been the greatest in this category, and iOS 6 is no exception.
- Openness Apple doesn't really let you do anything on your own, but a jailbreak should come soon.
1 person found this review helpful