- Features No comments
- Display The gloss annoys me sometimes.
- Battery life I frequently travel for 20H + flights
- Ease of use I am used to android phone so to having to go to settings to modify anything (i.e. brightness or any app settings) instead of having a menu button is annoying
- Storage capacity The 64GB is too expensive and the apps takes so much space.
- Design and form factor The smart cover annoys me. It always fall when I use it as a stand. A thinner screen bezel would make it look better
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Durability Breaks easily.
- Good battery life
- Nice screen
- Nice collection of apps
- Can't play mkv 1080p videos (720p lags from time to time) unlike my phone which does (sgs2).
- The browser fails to display many websites properly (again Android does better in this case)
I have a galaxy S II and compared to android, iOS is very limited. I can't upload files to dropbox from within the aps, No file manager and Apps can't interact.
Also, I though that iOS doesn't lag but guess what, sometimes the all apps stop working and I have to restart my iPad for things to go back working. My iPad is NOT jail broken.
I still need to use my laptop as my primary device since the iPad doesn't do a very good job as a laptop replacement.
3 people find this review helpful
Updated detailed review