- Features It has everything the iPad 4 does, minus the A6X processor. Siri, Messages, A5 processor, great screen, the absolute best ecosystem, and on, and on!
- Display Is it a Retina? No. But the fact that they squeezed the iPad 2's already well done screen into a smaller space equals a screen that in my eyes looks great!
- Battery life I got 12 hours of continuous use. That is some kind of record. AND! That was with a video playback. Ordinary use may be higher.
- Ease of use It's iOS, nuff' said.
- Storage capacity I have the 32gb version, so it did kill the cheaper price. This area has always been Apple's achilles heel.
- Design and form factor This may be my favorite design of any Apple product ever made. It is absolutely stunning. You just have to see it in person to appreciate it.
- Portability (size / weight) Piggybacking on the last note, it is feather light, and wafer thin. It is without a doubt the perfect iPad.
- Durability No comments
1 person found this review helpful