- Reception and call quality Crisp and clear sound here on NetComs net in Norway. Better than my previous 3G
- Display The Retina Display is just awesome!!! Amazingly crisp and clear. Every time I look at it I am amazed by the quality of it
- Battery life Still needs to be charged once every day. I think it is better than my previous 3G, and I have for sure used the phone more each day since the purchase
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use iOS 4 has grown into a mature and easy platform to use
- Design and form factor I think it just sits better in my hand than the 3G. It is a beautiful piece of hardware.
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support well, why not 5? It still does not support Flash (and probably never will)
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
Oh - and antenna-gate? I had problems with my old 3G when at home, with the signal being so weak that I sometimes were out of a connection. With the iPhone 4 - no problem at all. Yes - by squeezing it hard in the death grip I have been able to reproduce the loss of a signal bar - but no dropt calls or loss of wireless data traffic.
3 people find this review helpful