- Reception and call quality Did have some issues in low reception areas, call drops and No Service. Hard to use as a phone in those cases.
- Display I can't even start to describe how crisp Retina Display looks.
- Battery life Better than iPhone 3GS. Just make sure you're connected to a charger when you're using Personal Hotspot.
- Camera It has one of the best camera qualities in its class, marred a little heavily by green stain when you shoot under fluorescent light.
- Ease of use This is iOS we're talking about, right?
- Design and form factor While grip leaves a bit to be desired, the industrial design and how it feels in your hand is at the pinnacle of Apple's design.
- Portability (size / weight) It's pretty slim, and weight is about right, not to feel too heavy, but it feels existential.
- Media support Third-party app workarounds are doing its heavy work, but natively, it's rubbish as usual. Unless you invested huge chunk of money onto iTunes.
- Durability Glass is quite susceptible to scratches, and cracks.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) It's iPhone.
1 person found this review helpful
Edited comment on Camera
Rated Camera a 4
Updated overall rating