- Reception and call quality Phone does everything perfect! only thing to complain about is sprint.
- Display Wow. colors pop out. screen feels as if it floating on top of the glass. just beautiful color reproduction.
- Battery life Far better than most of the LTE phones i've seen but i see still heavy drainage while on sprints LTE.
- Camera Just as good if not better than any competition out there. we'll see where the lumia 920 stands but as of now. great camera in a small portable package.
- Ease of use iOS6. it offers great functionality with a very simple and straightforward UI. windows phone 8 phone might be better. but for the functionality, i cant argue.
- Design and form factor what can i say? trumps pretty much anything out there. great materials in a simplistic and beautiful unibody. the size is just right.
- Portability (size / weight) feels even lighter and incredibly thin. dont even realize its in my pocket.
- Media support Syncs well with all my iphoto, music, podcast and video collections. easy acces wide range of media apps.
- Durability Aluminum unibody! i would say pretty much the best materials that will last a long time. especially with that lighter weight.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) 700,000+ apps. itunes. that all i have to say.
3 people find this review helpful
Updated detailed review