- Sound quality The earbuds sound great and even without them, the ipod speakers sound great.
- Video quality Most videos go side to side of the device and fill the 4 inch screen. The retina screen looks great.
- Ease of use Very easy to navigate through the device. Easy to do what I want to do.
- Portability It is as light as a sheet of paper and super thin. I was amazed. It barely makes your pocket bulge.
- Battery life I have found it lasting 6 hours. The percentage is not shown on the top next to the battery so it's hard to tell when it needs to be charged and unplugged.
- Media support Every song you could think of and all the apps in the world are right here.
- Capacity I got the 32 GB version which is 16 GB more than my Nexus 7. I don't have to worry about running out of storage...yet.
0 people find this review helpful