- Speed and features Amazingly fast and responsive due to it's flash storage. The i5 dual-core processor and integrated graphics are surprisingly powerful. Don't believe otherwise.
- Design and form factor It has Apple's famous fit and finish. The unibody aluminum is beautiful and the glass trackpad and keyboard are probably the best in the industry.
- Battery life With brightness on medium and light computer work the battery usually meets Apple's quoted 7 hour mark.
- Display It has the retina display which puts it the category of having the best display of any notebook.
- Durability This computer feels remarkably sturdy and durable. But, I'd be careful to avoid scratches and scuffs on the aluminum unibody.
- Expandability All the internals are soldered into the computer, so forget about updating. That's the price you have to pay for thinness.
- Noise Haven't heard the fans at all. Even during a long gaming session. I'm quite sure they were working and the computer never got scalding hot. Speakers are superb.
- Portability (size / weight) It weighs under four pounds and has footprint smaller than the Air.
2 people find this review helpful