- Speed and features With the combination of the CPU, RAM, and Flash Storage my computer cold boots in around 10 seconds
- Design and form factor The form factor might be stale for some but I think it just works. It just has a solid build quality
- Battery life On average Im squeezing anywhere from 10-13 hours out of it with general usage. This is with the brightness around a third and no backlight on the keyboard.
- Display Retina display speaks for itself even if it isn't the highest resolution on the market anymore
- Durability I take very good care of my laptop so it might vary for others. The whole unibody design just makes for a solid computer
- Expandability You have to be positive on the configuration you want because you can't expand it in any way after buying. I recommend 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB Storage.
- Noise I never hear the fan unless Im playing games like borderlands or Arkham City
- Portability (size / weight) This is really a personal preference here. Some people prefer something ultra portable like the air, but I think 3.5 pounds is fantastic
1 person found this review helpful