- Speed and features I would gladly give back one of the Thunderbold ports for another USB port.
- Design and form factor Quite simply, one of the most beautiful computers ever made.
- Battery life So far, so good.
- Display The best you can get, period.
- Durability Seems pretty solid. Zero body flex, not at as fragile feeling as an MacBook Air.
- Expandability You can't expand anything (unless you count plugging things into ports as expandability).
- Noise Been using it for three days and haven't heard any sound from it whatsoever.
- Portability (size / weight) For a machine this size, its quite light, but much heavier than the Air 13" I moved from.
1 person found this review helpful