- Speed and features I tried to run 4 1080p youtube videos and it worked just fine :).
- Design and form factor I hate the thick screen bezel
- Battery life ~6 hours
- Display No Retina :'(
- Durability Flexes a lot.
- Expandability I think you can change the SDD but not the RAM
- Noise You can barley hear the fan
- Portability (size / weight) Can't ask for more :)
The CPU/GPU are good if you don't do anything more than web browsing/streaming videos.
It's my roommate's laptop. So, I'll try my best. I didn't try any video or photo editing but I guess it will work ok if you are giving it simple tasks such as cropping videos using iMovie or Windows Movie Maker.
Ivy Bridge :)
128GB only. I think the upgrade is not worth it ($400 for a bit more storage). My roommate wishes that he did purchase the 256GB.
The keyboard flexes sometimes
No corner glass display
0 people find this review helpful
Expandability rating changed from 3 to 2
Battery life rating changed from 4 to 5
Edited comment on Battery life
Updated detailed review