- Speed and features Core i5 rocks, SSD is damn cool, 2 USB 3.0 ports and Thunderbolt are sufficient for on-the-go situation and card reader won't hurt.
- Design and form factor In love with this Apple's finest. No plastic casing, no kitch in elements, simplicity and function at its best.
- Battery life 5 - 7hrs is one hell of a feat for such a compact machine, especially compared to the previous generation of PC notebooks and it's where I'm coming form.
- Display Vibrant colors, great viewing angles, evenly backlit and 1440x900 is just what the doctor's ordered for a 13-incher
- Durability Scratches easily. Then again everything gets scratched over a period of time whatever measures you take to prevent it from happening.
- Expandability Expandability and this brand new world we're living in ain't compatible and frankly the former won't be missed.
- Noise It's Apple internal design meeting the SSD. Amazing combo that produces zero noise. My ThinkPad Edge should've been named Envy [sorry, HP].
- Portability (size / weight) Just superb
0 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Noise
Edited comment on Portability (size / weight)
Edited comment on Expandability
Expandability rating changed from 4 to 1
Edited comment on Durability
Edited comment on Display
Edited comment on Battery life
Edited comment on Design and form factor
Edited comment on Speed and features
Updated overall rating