- Ease of use ML remains easy to use, but some of the features borrowed from iOS still don't feel right.
- Speed Much faster than Lion on my Late 2008 MacBook Pro
- Configurability OS X has never been configurable, but there is some granular control for the new features.
- Ecosystem (apps, drivers, etc.) OS X apps continue to feel superior than the alternative OS, and the MAS makes it easier to find more apps.
- Openness Probably the weak point for OS X, particularly now that sandboxing is in full force for apps that are sold from the MAS.
The only bad thing I can see is that looming feeling that at any point Apple will drop the axe and completely lock the platform. It seems far-fetched but with Apple you never know.
1 person found this review helpful