- Ease of use With Mac OS X configuring it is a breeze. Select drive and you're set.
- Speed / throughput No speed issues though the drive needs to be activated. You can hear it spin up.
- Configurability / networking features Lots of options to configure but only through the application. No webaccess is a bummer.
- Reliability Have it for more than a year and still going strong.
- Range Good range and speed. Activated the 5Ghz band though to take full advantage of iPhone, ATV and MacBook Pro's N-adapters
- Durability No comments
1 person found this review helpful