|users who own||users who want|
- released Jul 16, 2013 ASUS PQ321 as low as $2231
- released Dec, 2012 ASUS VX238H as low as $159
- released Jun 22, 2012 ASUS PA248Q as low as $291
- released Jun 30, 2011 ASUS VS248H-P as low as $169
- released Jul 5, 2004 ASUS VE276Q MSRP $374
- announced Jun 2, 2014 ASUS ProArt PA328Q
- announced Jan 6, 2014 ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q MSRP $799
- 80 released ASUS PB287Q as low as $624
- announced Jun 4, 2013 ASUS VN279QLB
- released ASUS MB168B+ MSRP $199
- announced Jan 7, 2013 ASUS PA249Q
- announced Aug 29, 2012 ASUS Designo MX239H
- announced Aug 29, 2012 ASUS Designo MX279H
- announced Aug 28, 2012 ASUS PB278Q
- announced Jun 5, 2012 ASUS Docking Monitor (Padfone)
- released ASUS VE248H as low as $166
- announced Sep 8, 2009 ASUS Designo MS236H (Designo MS)
- discontinued ASUS Designo MS246H (Designo MS)
- released ASUS VG248QE as low as $269
- released ASUS VE278H as low as $229
- discontinued ASUS ML239H
- released ASUS PA238Q MSRP $299
- released ASUS VS228H-P as low as $129
- released ASUS VS229H-P
- released ASUS VE228H as low as $126
Asus has since released a software update (March 13th - version 220.127.116.11) to try and combat these problems.
Some users are reporting that the initial problems are still present, some are reporting it has been fixed.
Given the last month to consider, how have you found the update to be? Was it a big jump from...
about Alienware Am14x vs Asus G53SX-XA1 hardware comparison, I know both laptop is good, but I want the best that I can get with my money. Are that comparison accurate ?
Thanks in advance folks! Happy 2012!!
These are a must:
at least 1 USB 3.0 port but must have at least 2 usb ports
An HDMI port (In and out if possible
touch screen (possibly a convertible laptop) and a camera (for video chat. i don't plan on sing this for photography. it looks stupid)
Can't be over 14 in in width, High-Res Display.
Optical drive not necessary. looking for a thin laptop.
Core i5 or i7 cpu, max out ram at 8 GB (can't sit pretty t 4 gb or ram)
1 gb... Read more →
By "best tablet" I mean, which is the most reliable and intuitive device for running PowerPoint? What about connecting the tablet to a projector? Do they all have mini HDMI? Of course I wouldn't be designing the presentations on the tablet, simply running them.
Thoughts? Any help is appreciated!
This brings me to my question: Are there any decent touchscreen laptops available these days? I ask because it's patently obvious that that's the... Read more →