- Reception and call quality WiFi and Data connection is not the best compared to S4 and HTC One. The metal body prevents better results.
- Display Fantastic display with 1250:1 contrast ratio, excellent brightness color accuracy. Better than S4 or HTC One in my opinion, and the user change temperature.
- Battery life Better than HTC One or Galaxy S4 in daily use, S4has slightly bigger capacity but eaten up by OLED Display.
- Camera Like the HTC One, faster than the S4 but with more megapixels. Like the S4 less good performer under poor light conditions. Subjectively good color decoding.
- Ease of use I really like Asus interpretation of Android.
- Design and form factor Best Design This year in my opinion. More comfortable to hold than HTC One because edges are less sharp. Aluminum body feels fantastic.
- Portability (size / weight) This is a big device but still can be operated with one hand.
- Media support Not tested fully, expect it to be good.
- Durability Feels very sturdy.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Nice job Asus. The UI looks nice.
My only small criticism is the bezel could be a bit thinner to have an even bigger screen (a la LG G2) and reception could be better. The S4 does the best job for me. Finally, Asus is not yet known for producing smartphones so custom Firmware developmen on XDA is close to zero. Having said that, I am happy with the Software. Unlike the S4 which felt large and still does after the many updates, the Padfone Infinity is super smooth. And the UI looks nice.
0 people find this review helpful