- Sound quality Limitations of closed-ear headphones aside the B&W's sound phenomenal, with exceptional clarity and natural tone.
- Design and form factor Quality materials (stainless steel and New Zealand Sheep Leather), striking rectangular design and iPhone controls/mic in-line with interchangeable cable.
- Comfort Take some 'breaking in,' however once the listener is used to the rectangular cups, listening for extended periods is a joy.
- Noise isolation With volume at (relative to iPhone/iPod) 1/3 or greater, very little sound leakage or noticeable ambient sound.
- Durability Asides from scuffing the leather backs of the cups, several months later only complaint is a slight bulge in the connector (although this is due to misuse.)
0 people find this review helpful
Comfort rating changed from 4 to 5
Updated detailed review