|users who own||users who want|
- 82 discontinued Canon EOS Rebel XSi (450D, Kiss Digital X2) MSRP $900
- discontinued Canon PowerShot SD770 IS (IXUS 85 IS, IXY 25 IS) MSRP $299
- discontinued Canon PowerShot SD950 IS (IXUS 960 IS, IXY 2000 IS) MSRP $450
- discontinued Canon PowerShot SD800 IS (IXUS 850 IS, IXY 900 IS) MSRP $349
- 81 discontinued Canon EOS Rebel XTi (400D, Kiss Digital X) MSRP $699
- discontinued Canon PowerShot SD700 IS (IXUS 800 IS, IXY 800 IS) MSRP $499
- discontinued Canon PowerShot SD450 (IXUS 55, IXY 60)
- 88 discontinued Canon EOS Rebel XT (350D, Kiss Digital N) MSRP $899
- discontinued Canon PowerShot SD300 (IXUS 40, IXY 50) MSRP $399
- 80 released Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II as low as $799
- announced Feb 11, 2014 Canon PowerShot SX700 HS MSRP $349
- announced Feb 11, 2014 Canon PowerShot D30 MSRP $329
- announced Feb 11, 2014 Canon PowerShot ELPH 150 IS MSRP $149
- announced Feb 11, 2014 Canon PowerShot ELPH 140 IS MSRP $129
- announced Feb 11, 2014 Canon PowerShot ELPH 135
- announced Dec 3, 2013 Canon EOS M2
- announced Aug 22, 2013 Canon PowerShot SX170 IS
- rumored Canon EOS-b MSRP $799
- released Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS as low as $283
- released Canon PowerShot A2600 as low as $99
- 85 released Canon EOS Rebel T4i (650D) as low as $699
- released Canon EOS 1D C MSRP $15000
- released Canon EOS 60Da as low as $1433
- 88 released Canon EOS 5D Mark III as low as $2549
- 81 discontinued Canon PowerShot SX40 HS MSRP $429
My questions are:
1. How hard is it to learn how to use the thing? How durable... Read more →
any suggestions? Thanks~~
Naturally, I'm looking at Nikon and Canon, but still am not sure which of those to go with. Any recommendations?
I'm quite interested in the 85mm prime but the mid-range lens, the f/1.8 doesn't offer the same sort of aperture to be found on the 50mm.
Is it worth the extra cash to go for the L series f/1.2 lens. Of course I'm sure that you'll get more than just a wider aperture, the glass quality must be excellent, but it is a big jump in price ($358 -> $2,049).
My wife and I got an HP Photosmart C4795 something or the other that was on sale at Best Buy 2 years ago. It's the one with the gold/bronze trim and it uses HP 60 ink. It has been a headache from week 1 but, we hesitate to get something else in the same price range to be disappointed again. We are both in grad school, and need to print out papers, journal articles, scan articles, and copy forms. I liked that the HP... Read more →
The standard kit lens 18-55, is around $150. The thing is the T3 but it's down to $420 on Amazon, a complete steal. I want to eventually move up to a more professional SLR but I am a senior in college with a very limited budget.
How is the T3?
I'm looking to get a DSLR in the $600-700 price range for Christmas, and it's very important that it can take good 1080p videos.
So now I don't know wether I should go for the Nikon D5100 or the Canon 600D.
Of course shooting still images is also very important.
Bare with my questions please. I know I... Read more →
For myself, I'd go with a 50mm prime (80mm prime when converted to full frame), or Canon's 24-105mm L lens that I wish I owned (http://gdgt.com/canon/ef/24-105mm/f4l-is-usm/). I like using fixed focal lengths because it takes more thought and effort to compose a shot. Obviously using a zoom gives you a lot of added flexibility but I get most... Read more →
But the drivers aren't Lion compatible, so I'm shopping for a replacement. And the major scanners like the Epson V700 are expensive, in the $500 range. Any bargains out there?