- Image quality Takes really excellent photos.
- Video quality It may take excellent photos, but it takes even better video.
- Battery life This is the first dSLR that I've had that I don't carry an external battery with.
- Design and form factor Would have loved to see them stick with the metal chassis, but plastic does cut some weight.
- Durability Seems very well made - the plastic almost seems to make it stronger.
- Speed (start-up time, lag) Very quick to turn on and off, and has a pretty good rapid fire speed.
- Ease of use The camera can be a little difficult for beginners to understand. Fully automatic mode is nice, but doesn't shoot optimal photos.
The settings are wide and varied and you can change almost anything about the camera and the image or video it's going to take.
1 person found this review helpful
Edited comment on Durability
Edited comment on Speed (start-up time, lag)
Design and form factor rating changed from 5 to 4
Edited comment on Design and form factor
Edited comment on Video quality
Edited comment on Battery life
Edited comment on Image quality