- Image quality No comments
- Video quality No comments
- Battery life No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Durability No comments
- Speed (start-up time, lag) Autofocus is incredibly slow, if it works at all.
- Ease of use Although it was OK to point and shoot, nontrivial features like manual focus were hidden away.
For all its benefits, the awful AF made it impossible to use. On a half-button-press, the AF would spend half an hour searching for whatever was on the crosshair, give up, and move to a focal point that made the entire picture blurry. Even when the AF did work, it took so long that the moment I was trying to capture was long gone. I would have tried manual focus, but when out and about without the manuals (and without the time or inclination to Google it), I couldn't for the life of me figure out where the AF settings were.
In the end, I ended up returning this camera for a Sony NEX-5R, which I've been pretty happy with.
0 people find this review helpful