- Image quality Great Quality for an entry level DSLR.
- Video quality While no where near the quality of the 5D, it still holds up well and looks great. The option to have the video uncompressed is great too.
- Battery life While on vacation, I didn't charge the camera for 3 days and I still had plenty of battery for over 100+ photos (turned off manually when not in use)
- Design and form factor Easy to hold and every feature is within reach of your right hand.
- Durability Dropped this sucker a few times and it still works flawlessly
- Speed (start-up time, lag) The camera is a little slow to start up for my tatses. Wish it was quicker for quick snapshots but good enough for an entry level camera
- Ease of use Knowing next to nothing about DSLRs, this camera is still pretty easy to get and fun to mess around with.
0 people find this review helpful