|users who own||users who want|
- released Sep 20, 2013 Dell P2414H as low as $189
- released Aug 28, 2013 Dell Touch Monitor P2714T MSRP $699
- released Aug 28, 2013 Dell Touch Monitor P2314T MSRP $339
- released Aug 28, 2013 Dell Touch Monitor E2014T MSRP $249
- released May 30, 2013 Dell S2240T as low as $239
- released Feb 12, 2013 Dell UltraSharp U2413 MSRP $599
- 69 released Oct 23, 2012 Dell S2340T as low as $449
- released Sep 22, 2012 Dell S2440L MSRP $299
- 80 released Sep 22, 2012 Dell S2740L as low as $299
- 93 released Aug 8, 2012 Dell UltraSharp U2713HM as low as $549
- released Jun 26, 2012 Dell P Series MSRP $179
- released Jun 26, 2012 Dell E Series MSRP $189
- released Sep 21, 2011 Dell UltraSharp U2212HM MSRP $259
- 86 released Aug, 2011 Dell UltraSharp U2312HM as low as $309
- 90 released Jul 25, 2011 Dell UltraSharp U2412M as low as $251
- released Oct 18, 2010 Dell IN2020
- released Oct 18, 2010 Dell ST2320
- released Oct 18, 2010 Dell ST2420 as low as $217
- released Oct 18, 2010 Dell ST2220
- 93 discontinued Dell UltraSharp U2711 as low as $869
- released Oct 22, 2009 Dell SX2210T MSRP $469
- 83 released Oct, 2009 Dell UltraSharp U2410 as low as $339
- released Jun 5, 2009 Dell S2209WFP MSRP $199
- released Jun, 2008 Dell UltraSharp 2408WFP MSRP $439
- 71 discontinued Dell UltraSharp 3008WFP as low as $1499
Brian Lam's The Wirecutter thinks that the best desktop display available now is the Dell Ultrasharp U2412M, which has just 94 PPI, less than my 13" MacBook Pro at 116 PPI.
iOS retina displays have got me thinking:
1. What is the highest resolution (or best high PPI) desktop display available now?
2. Is any progress being made in... Read more →
Thanks in advance folks! Happy 2012!!
These are a must:
at least 1 USB 3.0 port but must have at least 2 usb ports
An HDMI port (In and out if possible
touch screen (possibly a convertible laptop) and a camera (for video chat. i don't plan on sing this for photography. it looks stupid)
Can't be over 14 in in width, High-Res Display.
Optical drive not necessary. looking for a thin laptop.
Core i5 or i7 cpu, max out ram at 8 GB (can't sit pretty t 4 gb or ram)
1 gb... Read more →
By "best tablet" I mean, which is the most reliable and intuitive device for running PowerPoint? What about connecting the tablet to a projector? Do they all have mini HDMI? Of course I wouldn't be designing the presentations on the tablet, simply running them.
Thoughts? Any help is appreciated!
This brings me to my question: Are there any decent touchscreen laptops available these days? I ask because it's patently obvious that that's the... Read more →